Instant Coconut Laddu | Recipe by Smita Deo in Marathi | Quick Ladoo | Easy Indian Sweet Dessert
September 07, 2016
Learn how to make instant Coconut Laddu - an Indian sweet dessert at home from our chef Smita Deo only on Ruchkar Mejwani.
This is a quick, delicious and easy to make ladoo recipe prepared from condensed milk and desiccated coconut.
Share on Facebook: goo.gl/SMyPaG
Tweet about this: goo.gl/8GBhVg
Share on G+ : goo.gl/W4Fgt3
1 Tin of Condensed Milk
4 Cup Desiccated Coconut
- In a pan add condensed milk and desiccated coconut.
- Switch on the flame and mix everything well.
- Keep stirring on slow flame till the mixture comes together.
- Once the mixture is ready switch off the flame and allow it to cool down completely.
- Take small portions of the mixture and start making laddus.
- Rolls these laddus in desiccated coconut.
- Delicious Coconut Laddus are ready to be served.
Director: Narayan Thakur
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Manjeet Katariya, Pratik Gamare
Editing: Ravi Varma
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Subscribe & Stay Tuned: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=ruchkarmejwani
For Facebook Updates: https://www.facebook.com/RuchkarMejwani
Join us on G+ : https://plus.google.com/u/0/108499039376892009441/posts